To help you find your perfect fit, we invite you to consult our size guides, which are featured on each product page. You can find a product's respective size guide on the right hand side of the page, listed below the product description and care sections.
Measurements, not standard sizes
We choose to use measurements instead of equivalent men's or women's standard sizes to allow you to compare measurements with your own favourite pieces at home. This way you can make your purchase with absolute confidence.
How to measure my clothes at home?
1. Lie the piece flat and ensure there are no folds or creases.
2. Take a tape measure and measure your item of clothing in the same places as our size guide. For tops, this will be shoulders, chest, length of the torso and length of the sleeve. For bottoms : waist, hips and inner leg.
3. If you are concerned about a piece fitting well in a particular place on the body, you may wish to choose your FYU PARIS size according to this measurement.
4. Compare your measurements with the product size guide on our website.
5. If all of this sounds too difficult, please contact us in the chat box or by email to get personalised advice on sizing. We are more than happy to help!
And if my piece still doesn't fit?
You can easily exchange your piece for a different size - please see our returns and exchanges policy here.